"That's a lot of assets."
That's what my husband said about my latest batch of paper cabs. I couldn't decide which paper I liked best, so I made a bunch. Some of these will be made into pendants for my friends who signed up for my pay-it-forward exchange on Facebook.
That's what my husband said about my latest batch of paper cabs. I couldn't decide which paper I liked best, so I made a bunch. Some of these will be made into pendants for my friends who signed up for my pay-it-forward exchange on Facebook.
I had to do a LOT of experimentation to figure out something that worked. I have dozens and dozens of paper circles encased in resin. Nothing was working until I had a little brainstorm and decided to try making the paper cabs like Scrabble tile pendants. I think that did the trick!
I used 1.5" wooden circles that I got from the craft store. My 1.5" punch is slightly bigger than the circle, so I had to trim the paper a little after the Modge Podge dried. I use Ice Resin, and found that it worked best to dome the resin on the disk in two steps.

No comments:
Post a Comment